What is the Erasmus+ Inward programme?
Erasmus+ is the European Union’s vocational training programme. It is designed to build a skilled, mobile European workforce and funds traineeships and work placements abroad. ectarc works with many institutions around Europe that send and receive groups of participants to gain work experience in their own field of employment, training or study as well as improve their English Language skills. The programmes provided are of varying lengths.
What does ectarc’s Inward ERASMUS+ programme include?
- Full consultation with partners or schools and participants prior to arrival
- A traineeship (from 4- 24 weeks) matched to the participant’s area of study or expertise.
- Host family or residence accommodation as close to the work placement as possible.
- Optional return airport transfer
- An optional work and cultural or Trinity SEW or GESE exam preparation course focusing on living and working in an English-speaking country
- Excellent support, monitoring and evaluation for participants
- All aspects of ERASMUS+ administration
Who is the programme for?
The Erasmus+ programme is for students, graduates and professionals. Contact your Erasmus+ National Agency to find out what programmes are on offer and how to apply.